Flash your Motorola Atrix back to stock. This is used for either fixing a bricked phone, if you need to return a rooted phone, or flashing back so that you can root and update your phone from scratch.
WARNING – DO NOT FLASH ON BELL ATRIX
Flash Guide (Instructions)
- Download RSDLite 5.0 (MediaFire mirror)
- Install the program
- Download SBF file from the following links and extract it to your computer
1.2.6 - http://bandbinnovations.com/Atrix.7z Password: atrixbl
1.5.2 - MultiUpload, Hotfile.com, DepositFiles
- Fully charge your device
- Install your phones Drivers (if you rooted your phone, your computer has the necessary drivers already)
- Turn your phone off and remove the microSD and SIM cards
- When you turn the phone on hold the volume up button until your screen shows RSD
- If the phone says “Starting RSD protocol support” you have done it correctly
- Run the RSD Lite program you downloaded earlier on your computer
- Press the “…” button to the right of the Filename box.
- Load the SBF file that you downloaded and extracted earlier.
- Plug your phone into your computer via USB
- RSD Lite should now recognize your phone and say “Model: NS Flash Olympus” and “Connected”
- Press the Start button and be patient as its about a 20 minute process give or take
- YOU’RE ALL DONE (enjoy you phone again)
Reported Issues or Problems
- Some users experiencing WiFi connectivity weirdness
- SIM-unlocked devices may still have WiFi problems
- Market might not show all applications (easy fix on the way)
As always we aren’t responsible for anything that happens from this information as its just a guide for people who have already bricked or messed up their phone some other way. We don’t condone using this guide we have just posted it for those that want to play with it.
Original post can be found at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991072