We have had a few of you report that your Droid X calendar is not syncing properly. There are a few options available to fix the issue and we will post them below. We couldn’t figure out exactly what is causing the calendar sync issue but have your fix just the same.
Droid X Calendar Fix Option 1:
- Go to “Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications”
- Tap “Calendar Storage” (if not visible tap “Menu -> Filter -> ALL”)
- Tap Clear Data
- Wait about 10-15 minutes for the Calendar to re-sync.
If option 1 doesn’t work for you then move on to the second option below. The second option takes a little more work but seems to fix those calendars that weren’t with the first try.
Droid X Calendar Fix Option 2:
- Create a new dummy Gmail account
- Add your new Gmail account under “Settings -> Accounts & Sync -> Add Account”
- You should now see the Calendar, Gmail and Contact sync options
- Wait about 5 minutes for the Droid X to do its thing
- Now Delete the dummy account and your original Calendar should work
Please let us know if these fixes worked for you. If they didn’t for whatever reason let us know if you notice anything else or need help. These two options seemed to have fixed all of the Droid X’s that we have tried it on.