The Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC is one of the top five phones currently available running Android (so of course it can easily be rooted). We have the easiest way to root your phone here.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Root Instructions:
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your phone (settings … applications … development … check USB Debugging mode)
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled
- Make sure you have an SD card formatted and in the phone
- Transfer the APK on the phone and install it (download the apk here)
- Open the APK and press the root button
- Wait a few minutes and the device will reboot, be patient it can take a few minutes
- Make sure the Superuser app is installed and working
- You now have your Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC rooted Using the Gingerbreak method.
As always Android Advice is in no way responsable for the use of this information or apk file. You root your phone at your own risk.