Update your Motorola Xoom OS to Android 3.2 Honeycomb. Below you will find the downloads for the update and recovery image. You need to keep in mind that the Xoom must have its bootloader unlocked before following these instructions (step 1 has the link for that as well.
Instructions to Upgrade your Stock 3G Xoom to Android 3.2:
- You need to have unlocked the Xoom’s bootloader (Instructions)
- Place this file on a sdcard and then place the sdcard in the Xoom. (Download File)
- You need to have fastboot in a folder, and have the drivers installed.
- You need the custom recovery. (Download Link)
- Rename the recovery you downloaded above to recovery.img
- Restart Xoom in Fastboot (hold volume down + power)
- Navigate to your fastboot folder on your PC
- Type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img”
- Wait for the image to flash
- Type “fastboot reboot”
- When the Xoom restarts you must wait 2 seconds and then press the down volume key until you see android recovery appear on the Xoom.
- From here you know what to do.