There is an ongoing issue with Android tablets and their ability to see all Android applications on the Market. Even now with the new Google Play your Android tablet will likely not see all apps when you search the market. You can make the tablet see all Android applications that your tablet can run easily by following a few simple steps.
How to Fix Limited Market Visibility on Android Tablets:
- Disconnect Tablet from PC if connected
- Go to your Tablets settings
- Go to “Applications -> Manage Applications”
- Select the “All” tab
- Scroll down to the Market and select it
- Tap “Force Stop” then “Clear Cache”
- Tap back (however your tablet allows)
- Scroll up to “Google Services Framework” and select it
- Tap “Clear Data” then “OK” then “Force Stop”
- Exit back to your home screen then open Google Play (or Market)
- If you get an error message its ok, Press “OK”
- Hold your Power button and turn off the tablet
- Turn the tablet back on and wait for it to load completely
- Open Google Play (of Market) and enjoy!
This seems to work on most Android tablets although we have had a few people say that they are still having issues. Please post a comment below to let us know if it works with your tablet and what tablet you have to help others. If anyone has additional questions please feel free to comment those as well.