One of the most basic features that most Android users want is the ability to take screenshots although its slightly different on the Samsung Galaxy S III. There are currently two different ways that you can take a screenshot with your Galaxy S III with neither one of them being holding the power button and volume down button at the same time (which is the normal Android way to take a screenshot). Method one for taking a screenshot is close to other Android devices while method two uses Samsung’s features called “motions”.
How to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S III (Method 1):
- Go to the screen that you want to capture
- Press the power button and home button at the same time
- Screenshot will be saved to your Gallery
How to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S III (Method 2):
- Go to your Galaxy S III settings
- Open the Motion tab by tapping it
- Make sure the top Motion checkbox is checked
- Make sure “Palm swipe to capture” is checked
- Use the side of your palm and slide it on the screen
- Presto it takes a screenshot
Either way you choose is fine and both will save the screenshot to your Galaxy S III gallery. Its nice to see that you have two different options for taking screenshots. Anything you have to say or questions can be posted in the comments below.