If you own a Motorola MotoActv smart watch you should be getting an update to version 7.10 or 7.11 depending on the device you own. This update to the MotoActv will come with many improvements like more useful notifications, improvements to the fitness measuring while working out, and you will even have a scorecard when playing golf. There are also many fixes associated with force closes when working out and better battery life when using WiFi. If you have the 8GB model without the Golf Course feature you will receive version 7.11. Many users have already reported getting the update when plugging their MotoActv into their computers.
Motorola MotoActv Update Features:
- Improved Scorecard when playing only BACK 9 on a course (**ver 7.10 only)
- Enhance manual PAR information entry (**ver 7.10 only)
- Fix “Application Force Close” in WORKOUT and NOTIFICATIONS.
- NOTIFICATIONS improved to handle Unread Messages.
- Stop Watch START/PAUSE functionality improved.
- Fix battery drain when Wi-Fi is on.
- Improve display of Fit Test BPM average.
- Improve TTS message when the WORKOUT key is double pressed.
- Enhance ANT+/BTLE sensor connections.
- Improve “Pause” functionality during workouts.
If you have a Motorola MotoActv let us know how the update goes and what you notice good or bad. The update from the sounds of it should be a huge improvement to the device.