Do you have an android phone and do you listen to the Music on your phone? And are you tired of copying songs from your computer to your phone via USB cable? If the answer is yes, then MusicDropNPlay can simplify your life. If you have not used Dropbox, Dropbox is a free cloud service which allows you to bring all your photos, docs and music anywhere. You can upload your music to your Dropbox account from your computer and MusicDropNPlay can stream and playback that music on your android device. No need to copy songs via the cable anymore. To learn more about Dropbox, please check www.dropbox.com.
MusicDropNPlay Android App Features:
- Real time streaming – no need to download the song completely before playing it.
- Ability to seek to any position, which may not be even buffered.
- A user-friendly Dropbox file explorer letting you select the songs you want to listen.
- One button press to add all the songs from a folder you select.
- A sleek playlist widget making sorting and reordering so easy.
- Online and offline modes making sure you have music to listen wherever you go aeven there is no network coverage.
- Headset in-line remote control support keeping your phone in the pocket all the time.
MusicDropNPlay: drop music anywhere and play music anytime! Your ultimate Dropbox music player on your Android phone!
For additional product information, follow us on:
Download MusicDropNPlay on Google Play: