The Attrecto Innovations Corp. has launched the latest version of Bugzi. Bugzi was first released half year ago in the Android Market. Since then more than 1200 developers have downloaded it. This number beats all the Bugzilla Clients available in Google Play.
Bugzi 3.0 has the most extensive functionality among Bugzilla clients, which has updated many additional features based on feedbacks from users.
We have built two editions. The Lite edition contains all the necessary features to list, and view the bugs, and it can be downloaded from the Android Market free of charge. The Pro edition is also available, which intruduces features to add bugs, edit bugs, define your own custom queries, and to handle multiple Bugzilla servers within the application. Both editions are available in Google Play.
Bugzi is compatible with uncustomized Bugzilla server versions 3.4 and above, without the need of any additional server configuration.
Bugzi 3.0 contains the following updates:
- more detailed bug list in landscape mode
- comment can be sent together with any other bug change
- new page in bugdetails allowing to view worktime data
- editing of worktime data (pro)
- more detailed error displaying
- option to allow or deny not trusted https certificates
- quicksearch option, to fast access bugs by bug id or summary
- sorting bugs in custom order (secondary ordering is also possible)
- test connection option when adding Bugzilla accounts, to easily check if account data is valid, and Bugzi is compatible with the server
- much more filter options for custom queries (pro)
- bugdetail UI redesign, now you can access pages with swiping instead of buttons
- alert when, discarding changes in bugdetails
- special characters in HTTP authentication password supported correctly
- closed status is displayed with a check mark in the bug icon
- performance optimizations
- other minor user interface modifications
- lots of other minor bugfixes
The presentation video of Bugzi is available on Youtube