Only a week after the release of the Motorola Droid 4 Dan Rosenberg has released a one click method to root it. The root method is currently only available for Windows users.
How to Root the Motorola Droid 4:
- Download Dan Rosenberg’s Root Files (Download Link)
- Make sure your device is in USB Debugging Mode “Settings -> Applications -> Development”
- Plug your Droid 4 into a Windows Computer via USB
- Run the “run.bat” file from step 1
- Follow on screen instructions
- Congrats your Droid 4 is now rooted!
Dan Rosenberg has put a lot of time and effort into creating this exploit and is generous enough to give it away. Please consider donating using the following link (https://www.wepay.com/donations/droid-4-root-bounty). Dan has stated that he will be donating all of the money to the American Red Cross.
Let us know if you run into any issues and again consider donating to Dan Rosenberg to help with his cause.