Welcome to Android Advice and Tutorials.
The Motorola Droid Bionic was rooted before it was even released although it was a process that need to be followed. Now there is already a “One Click Root Method” available for the Droid Bionic.
Motorola Droid Bionic One Click Root Instructions:
- Install your phones drivers (Download Link)
- Enable USB Debugging on your Droid Bionic
- Plug your Bionic into your PC and select “Charge Only”
- Run MotorolaOneClickRoot.exe (Download Link)
- Follow the Instructions and Congrats your Rooted!
Thats about as easy as it gets for now. If you have any issues or questions please let us know. Also be sure to avoid any OTA updates as they may remove your root privileges.